Open invitation for Joe Bloggs of HiBy Music for on-line discussion about Hi-Res music and NOS DAC

 Open invitation for Joe Bloggs of HiBy Music for on-line discuss about Hi-Res music and NOS DAC.

Looks like Joe Bloggs of HiBy Music is having a limited understanding of Hi-Res music and NOS DAC for playing back Hi-Res music based on my recent discussion with him on Head-Fi.org and it seems that he has his own view about Hi-Res music and NOS DAC.

I hereby invite Joe Bloggs openly for joining an on-line discussion about Hi-Res music and NOS DAC so that I can learn more from him about these topics as I am not able to join any on-line discussions on Head-Fi.org meaningfully because they control my free speech there.

We can continue our discussion here. Here is what you wrote and my reply:

(note: his comment was related to a thread I created on Head-Fi regarding Hi-Res music)

Joe, if you don't feel comfortable (for whatever reasons) in joining the discussion here, please do feel free not to do it as I don't want to push people. (But as I said, if you really want to discuss anything with me, please do it here as my speech is not free on Head-Fi)

You can continue our discussion by using the comment below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The expert in 'the Monty's video' shows clearly Hi-Res is useless; you won't get stair step audio signal output from CD"....Well, let's check together to find out!

768kHz for digital music sampling? Can you hear 384kHz? You're crazy...

You should not hear it! It is your brain fooling you!